INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Provided pursuant to art. 13 Legislative Decree nr. 196 of 30 June 2003 (Code regarding the protection of personal data)
Pursuant to article 13 of the aforementioned law decree, we inform you that AZ Graphishop, processes common personal data of customers, suppliers and individuals who have voluntarily communicated their personal data directly or by telephone or by mail or fax or e-mail to our sales department or to the company that performs the telemarketing service on our behalf.
No personal information is automatically collected on site visitors, except for explicit information. Nevertheless, we inform you that information on how to connect visitors can be automatically acquired, in specific parts of the site, in order to provide the best performance in viewing the site. They mainly include information on the type of browser used, the type of operating system and the name of the visitor's internet service provider. Furthermore, information is provided, exclusively in aggregate form and not identifiable individually, on the number of visitors and related statistics.
AZ Graphishop guarantees that the processing of personal data is carried out in compliance with fundamental rights and freedoms, as well as the dignity of the data subject, with particular reference to confidentiality, personal identity and the right to protection of personal data.
Purpose of the processing of personal data
The provision of data is necessary in order to effectively fulfill the contractual and legal obligations deriving from the legal relationship with AZ Graphishop. If you are not interested in the commercial information of AZ Graphishop, you can freely indicate that you do not give your specific consent for this distinct purpose. All data provided by the interested parties are processed exclusively for purposes related to the company's economic activity, in particular for the activities listed below:
- insertion of personal data in the company computer database;
- elaboration of internal statistics;
- registration of technical intervention sheets for assistance and / or training;
- issuing of transport documents, invoices and credit notes;
- issuing of estimates and offers to active and / or potential customers;
- issuing of requests for quotations and offers to active and / or potential suppliers;
- keeping ordinary and VAT accounting;
- management of receipts and payments;
- sending commercial information concerning one's business or that of companies connected in the IT sector to active and / or potential customers;
- exchange of communications regarding the economic, administrative and commercial activity of the company - via telephone, mail, forwarder, fax, e-mail and through private areas of the AZ Graphishop website;
- satisfy the obligations provided for by law, regulations, EU legislation, civil and tax laws;
Communication and dissemination of data
The personal data of the interested parties, if necessary, may also be communicated to:
- all subjects whose right of access to such data is recognized pursuant to regulatory provisions;
- our collaborators, employees, agents and suppliers, in the context of their respective duties and / or any contractual obligations with them, inherent to the commercial relations with the interested parties;
- factoring company, credit recovery company, credit insurance company;
- manufacturing companies and / or granting licenses for the use of any services / products supplied, exclusively when the communication is necessary for the use by the interested party of the services / products acquired;
- post offices, shippers and couriers for sending documentation and / or material;
- providers of Unified Messaging services via the Internet, when the sending of letters and communications to the interested parties, concerning the purposes of the processing, take place via this channel;
- all those physical and / or juridical persons, public and / or private (legal, administrative and fiscal consultancy firms, labor consultancy studies for the compilation of pay slips, Judicial Offices, Chambers of Commerce, Chambers and Labor Offices, etc. .), when the communication is necessary or functional to the performance of our activity and in the ways and for the purposes described above;
- banking / insurance institutions for the management of collections and payments deriving from the execution of contracts; Nature of collection and consequences of failure to provide data
The provision of personal data, by those who intend to open a business relationship with our company, even if purely informative about our activities / services, is to be considered optional, but their failure to do so could result in failure to continue the relationship , of its proper performance and of any legal obligations, including tax. The data is stored at the operational headquarters of our company, for the time prescribed by civil and fiscal regulations. Customers, with registration, express their consent to the processing of their personal data, to their communication and dissemination.
The processing of personal data takes place exclusively within the AZ Graphishop headquarters, using both paper and computer media, both by telephone and electronically, including through automated tools to store, manage and transmit the data, with the observance of each measure precautionary measure, which guarantees its security and confidentiality.
Holder of the treatment of personal data
The Data Controller of personal data is AZ Graphishop, Via C. Monteverdi 43, 93032, Belpasso (CT) VAT number 5487560871.
The data is processed using instruments that guarantee security and confidentiality pursuant to the Company's security document, drafted pursuant to Article 34, paragraph 1, letter G) of Legislative Decree 196/93 and filed with the registered office. The data is stored in the Data Base residing at the Company's registered office. The Owner has appointed a security officer who is responsible for designing, implementing and maintaining the security measures provided for in articles 31 and 33 of Legislative Decree
Right to access personal data
The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- the origin of personal data, the purposes and methods of processing;
- of the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- of the identification data concerning the data controller, data processors and the designated representative pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2 of the legislative decree. 196/2003;
- the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or appointees.
- The interested party has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law,
including those for which conservation is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication e.
The above rights may be exercised with an informal request to the owner or to one of the persons in charge, also through a designated person, to whom suitable reply is provided without delay. The request addressed to the owner or manager may also be sent by registered letter, fax or e-mail.
Date .................... Customer Stamp and Signature ........................ ....
Formulas of consent
In relation to the information, which I declare to have read and understood, by signing this document:
I express the consent provided by art. 23 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and subsequent amendments and additions to the processing of my personal and corporate data, including sensitive data, for all the purposes and in the manner described in this statement, also committing to communicate to AZ Graphishop the update of data that may undergo changes or adjustments over time. I express the consensus envisaged for conservation beyond the deadline set for the purposes established by law.
Date .................... Customer Stamp and Signature ........................ .......
In particular □ I express / □ deny the consent provided for by the articles 130 2 23 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and subsequent ones
changes and additions to the processing of my personal and corporate data by AZ Graphishop and / or companies affiliated with AZ Graphishop for sending newsletters and / or promotional information including online information about the services and goods processed by AZ Graphishop and which could be of mine interest.
Date .................... Customer Stamp and Signature ........................ ....